Can the CONTEST please have more winners?
Over the years, I've seen the designs that people come up with, and a lot of them are soooooo freakin' good. I'd dare to say much more exciting than a lot of the cosmetics we get regularly in the rift (not trying to bash anyone, I'm trying to point out how the community has awesome, fresh, exciting ideas, that the rifts don't usually shoot for).
It feels like such a bummer that most of those awesome designs don't get into the game, just because only 1 can win in its own category (e.g. suvivor outfit). Since there are 4 rifts per year, could we PLEASE get at least 4 winners for each category? That is, 4 survivor cosmetics (1 for each rift per year), 4 killer cosmetics, etc.
I feel like each rift having community cosmetics (1 surv. outfit, 1 killer, 1 surv charm and 1 killer charm) would be really refreshing, and also involve the community more with this game. I feel like it's a win-win. I personally cannot participate in the contests, since I'm not in a country that's eligible, so I'm not even asking this for myself. It's just that there are SO MANY good designs submitted from the players, and it's a real shame that only 1 per category makes it into the game each year.
Please consider allowing more community designs to enter the game. Each rift having community stuff would be such a huge, positive, exotic refresher for the game, in my opinion. I personally feel like it would be a huge win for us all.
Comments
Does nobody in here really care about this? On Twitter I constantly see people asking for contest winners Élodie and Plague skins to come back to shop, since those skins are really good. And there are a lot of cool designs done by the community, for this year's contest. If I'm the only one talking about this, we'll never get a greater quantity of those cool designs in the game.
Since my previous post, I've seen even more breathtaking, creative, unique, awesome designs for both survivors and killers. I believe that having more of these designs in the game would open up gates to improved happiness with cosmetics, and a lot of fun. Please consider it 💖
It's weird they protest on Twitter instead of the official DBD forums where developers seem to take notice of every suggestion. Thanks for bringing it up, it would be nice. :)
I guess it's fine to slightly increase the number of winners, better that than getting any of the cosmetics from dbd mobile.
Although i would still prefer only a handful of fanmade cosmetics came into the game.
I think the heads at bHVR should at least allow the Artists Department 2 additional if they are at an impasse on what to pick between two.