Can we please get rid of the new rift animation/sounds?
It's incredibly obnoxious to have to watch and listen to the rift highlight all the tiers you've unlocked every single time you visit it.
It's incredibly obnoxious to have to watch and listen to the rift highlight all the tiers you've unlocked every single time you visit it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. It's super annoying and unnecessary.
On a scale of pointless annoying changes, it's right up there.
It's very aggravating, indeed.
I assumed it was a bug for people who unlocked the rift with the Amazon prime rewards. Are people getting that annoyance without purchasing the rift?
It's super annoying.
I purchased the rift, not through Prime, and it's happening to me
I'm sure this is a big and not intentional. Maybe submit a bug report and there's a very slight chance they might see it.
Yes, annoying.
I also thought this to be a bug.