Is this evil or not to run these add-ons?
Tell me.
Tell me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought this was a standard set-up for Pig
it's too expensive to run this every game :/
I prefer the purple gears and the green gears, myself
If I recall correctly, these addons were nerfed a little while back, so they're not really evil anymore. Solid, but not something to get mad at if you see it on the survivor side.
Not evil but they are problematic. If a gen pops while a trapped survivor is on hook and they end up needing to check 4 boxes it can quite easily put the survivor in a literal unwinnable situation.