Grapple suddenly releases in co-op

I'm tired of dying to this issue in co-op. This doesn't happen in single player mode. The grapple will suddenly release and I'll find myself not dropping but just immediately on the ground. I grapple to a wall and the moment I reach it I'm then on the ground, I don't even have the opportunity to bring up my shield if it drops me in a Corrosive Cube.

It happens to both me and my friend who's the host.

I just died to this in a spot where I couldn't even be revived so my frustration is super high at the moment.

Platform: PS4

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I'm tired of dying to this issue in co-op. This doesn't happen in single player mode. The grapple will suddenly release and I'll find myself not dropping but just immediately on the ground. I grapple to a wall and the moment I reach it I'm then on the ground, I don't even have the opportunity to bring up my shield if it drops me in a Corrosive Cube.

    It happens to both me and my friend who's the host.

    I just died to this in a spot where I couldn't even be revived so my frustration is super high at the moment.

    Platform: PS4

    affects pc co-op also

  • LOOK AT THIS CRAP I AM SO TIRED OF THIS.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PqYEHdPi9k

    This is NOT okay. It just suddenly put me in the damn Corrosive Cube.

    I am so frustrated.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    LOOK AT THIS CRAP I AM SO TIRED OF THIS.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PqYEHdPi9k

    This is NOT okay. It just suddenly put me in the damn Corrosive Cube.

    I am so frustrated.

    i notice this happens more and more the longer you're in co-op. when i co-op i tell them that i don't handle this kind of thing well and if it happens repeatedly i'm done for the time being.