Your Fav Killer & Fav Survivor atm (legendary characters included)
Question is on title, so let's start.
My fav survivor is Jill and my fav killer is big boy Nemesis. Yes, i am Resident Evil fanboy.
Question is on title, so let's start.
My fav survivor is Jill and my fav killer is big boy Nemesis. Yes, i am Resident Evil fanboy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Claire and demogorgon. Great choices btw
Survivor: Megalodon
Killers I got a few but if I had to pick just one it would be Blight
Survivor: Quentin
Killer: Either Demogorgon or Pig, I find them both fun
Killer : Legion =D (My admiration for Hag in untouched but my will to play her post-nerf has been absent lately)
Survivor : Haddie <3
Survivor: Rebecca and Vittorio
Killer: Hag
survivor: ada
killer: spirit
Kate
Spirit
Survivor: Jill and Thalita ❤️
Killer: Wesker and Onryo ❤️
Killer: I've been getting back into playing a little Pyramid Head recently and it's so refreshing to actually have a power that does things. Hitting a fat prediction Judgement through a wall is one of the most satisfying feelings in the game.
Survivor: Yui I guess?
Trickster and Yun-Jin. I like their character designs and lore, as well as their personalities for their given roles.
I have so many favorite survivors...but I will limit myself. I mostly play Ada and then Nea. Also love Hange Zoe from Attack on Titan (Zarina), but I don't own her yet (unfortunately)
As for killer, it's probably Artist/Carmina. I wish we could get her as a survivor too, it would really fit her I think (like a real survivor not a cosmetic for the killer)
I tend to play a single killer or survivor for a while at a time, and currently the survivor is Thalita Lyra and killer is Kazan "The Oni" Yamaoka.
I like variety too much to stick with one, but I do have favorites:
Surv: Jane, Yui, Haddie, Cheryl, Adam, Steve
Killer: Onryo, Plague, Myers, Dredge, Spirit.
I play pretty much every killer regularly except Nurse, Blight, SM, Hag and Twins.
Survs are all pretty much functionally identical outside of model size and cosmetics, so play many of them depending on my mood.
Except Ace. I hate his stupid smug face.
Killer: Artist
Survivor: Thalita
I think Freddy and Claudette will always be my answers, no matter what happens to this game.
Survivor: Yui
Killer: Spirit and Artist
Demo. And Zarina and Sheva.
Killer: Pig
Survivor: Feng Min
Do we need a reason for it???