Give survivors a way to fight back
Give survivors a way to fight back nothing can kill a killer But I think adding A few Projectiles in the map for survivors to throw at the killer to stun for a moment would be beneficial to the game. No I am not a killer main nor a survivor main Just trying to find something to make the game a little more interesting
Comments
Nope.
Survivors have already plenty of ways to stun the killer, no need to have more.
lol
More like "Give a way for killers to fight back"
Seriously....
sweetie, there are these things that stun the killer already! they're called palletes and they're evil. that's how you fight back against the underpowered killers, because for some reaosn this is a game where you dont need to be afraid of dying. (killer main sorry if its a little too salty)
All I need is Dwighty whiteys and a MASSIVE; ORNATE.... RAPIER
Watch some videos of "counselors" bullying Jason Voorhees over on Friday the 13th the game and come back and tell me more ways to stun the killer makes the game fun and interesting.
You guys have good points!! I was relatively new to the game at the time lol
We all come from somewhere amigo