About Myers Red Addons
I don't know if I'm exaggerating this situation, but Myers red add-ons are unnecessarily powerful compared to other killers, I think the red add-ons for Myers need to be revised. I've played many matches, and most of the Myers players I face use red add-ons and make the game a living hell.
What do you think about this issue? Is simply hiding in lockers a sufficient solution?
Note : Please don't consider the situation from the perspective of SWF players only, but also look at it from the players who play solo.
Comments
The purple tombstone is the problem not the red. Ask any Myers main and they'll tell you tombstone piece is his strongest.
Agreed. Double iri is crazy strong. Tombstone piece + stalk is actually OP. Everyone knows that. A thread about it (and about need to buff meyers that is not using any of those addons - another well known thing) is created at minimum every week. Yet for some reason devs are happy with current meyers.