Should there be a bonus reward for going against swf?
So I know most killers hate going against swf. Not surprising at all. Aside from balance change, I was wondering if there could be a way to make it a little more bearable for killers. One way could be to give BP bonuses for killer and it varies depending on number of swf players. Take something like 2 friends you get 1.5X your final score, 3 players=2X, and 4 player 2.5X. The bonus wouldn't show up until post match results of course
Thoughts?
And yes I agree there should be additional BP changes for survivors (primarily for players DCing). Maybe a similar rate for each player that DCs on your team.
Comments
lolol hahaha that definitely how it will go but i don't think a little $hit talking is enough reason not to add it.
Yeah, but a this point you can generally tell anyways if it's swf or not. And if you can't tell most people assume anyways as the killer one way or the other