“Weaker” killer incentive: more BP’s

Until Trapper, Hag, Pig, etc., are reworked, for the interim why not give those killers a flat BP % every time for playing them?

I hate playing Pig, but I’d def play if I came away with like 50% more total BP every match.

Comments

  • @PowZapBamWoofMeow said:

    Until Trapper, Hag, Pig, etc., are reworked, for the interim why not give those killers a flat BP % every time for playing them?

    I hate playing Pig, but I’d def play if I came away with like 50% more total BP every match.

    Sorry, but even if i had 500% BP bonus i would not like to play a killer to get stomped by survs. Specially now that BPs are far easier to farm.

    I think they should focus more on balancing existing weaker killer than releasing new stuff. This way survivors could see more variety of killers.