Dredge locker alert notification
I can’t seem to find a consistent explanation about this. I’ve read there is a notification after 8 seconds and also read there is one as soon as he teleports to a locker. Also do all Survivors hear or just one nearby?
Comments
The notification when it teleports to a locker is the locker shaking. I haven’t heard anything about an 8-second notification.
So when Dredge initially teleports to a locker, theres a slamming sound that can be heard
The warning plays if he stays in there for 8 seconds, which will play a constant sound and smoke will surround the locker.
In both instances, all Survivors can hear it as long as they're close enough
To my understanding, the locker will shake and have mist spilling out if it is locked and Dredge enters it.
If you stay for more than 8 seconds, the mist will begin spilling out, showing that Dredge is hiding inside.
Oh when its sitting in the locker idle.