“Tracking” Killer idea

A killer, perhaps a hunter that has dogs, that has/have the ability to track survivors based on their movements.

I know Gunslinger exists, but I’m using a hunter with dogs as an example, and to also implement the ability for AI to track survivors.

Since survivors generate scratch marks, part of this killer’s power is the ability to track survivors locations based on scratch marks WHEREVER the survivors are.

So again with the dogs example: think of them as Nemesis zombies.

Hunter killer sets their dogs loose, the dogs (bats, lizards, whatever doesn’t have to be dogs per se) then roam the map. As soon as they detect scratch marks in a certain radius, they then start howling. And if they locate the survivor they trigger killer instinct.

Again, doesn’t have to be dogs, but the whole idea is a killer that has the ability to track survivors wherever they are based on their movements or “smell”.

I know Skull Merchant exists, but she only tracks when you enter her zones or disable a drone. This killer idea tracks survivors based on their existence - their “smell” or movements, and it can track all across the map at any time using its “dogs” or other power, but I like the idea of 1 or 2 AI doing it like Nemesis zombies.

That is all. :)

Comments