Petition for BHVR to rework Badham and Garden of pain

l hate these two maps with every fiber in my body, a person has to be worse than the Devil to send someone to these maps.

bad design, bad atmosphere and bad everything they represent.

Comments

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    l hate these two maps with every fiber in my body, a person has to be worse than the Devil to send someone to these maps.

    bad design, bad atmosphere and bad everything they represent.

    To be fair I like the atmosphere, and I like the fact I have places to hide. Alot of these maps I swear are too small and not enough stealthy choices.

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    l hate these two maps with every fiber in my body, a person has to be worse than the Devil to send someone to these maps.

    bad design, bad atmosphere and bad everything they represent.

    agreed. the fact that they have already reworked badham once and added 4 variations on top of it almost made me scream. Because nobody wants to go here.

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    l hate these two maps with every fiber in my body, a person has to be worse than the Devil to send someone to these maps.

    bad design, bad atmosphere and bad everything they represent.

    Agreed. Insert Borgo of Pain in it too.