leaving game after final hook skipping sacrifice animation
nobody wants to see this.. allow me to leave right after game registers my final hook. let me move onto my next game without no penalty.
nobody wants to see this.. allow me to leave right after game registers my final hook. let me move onto my next game without no penalty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It only takes some seconds?
I more often then not use this time for last second points (close hatch, break pallet, ...). I don't want to loose that.
Appearantly 10 seconds is ruining some people's gaming experiences.
are you speed run dying on hook? What's your record :D
I love it personally, especially when I'm slugging a cocky tbagger to hook him 1 second before he bleed out, the animation forces him to stay longer in the game :)
damn ma is it that serious