No Mither
I think no mither users should have access to dead hard without being hooked
I think no mither users should have access to dead hard without being hooked
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would ruin the perk, it would be used by all the noobs since the downside would be removed by Dead Hard.
idk the whole point of it is to have one health state, its meant to be a challenging perk to use i dont think it needs special access to dead hard
What would be the point of that? You may as well just not run no mither and have guaranteed 2 health states, and then potentially 3 when unhooked.
I would rather give No Mither a slight buff that would still enable it to somewhat synergise with DH like before.
This gives the No Mither user one extra health state, at the start of the game when they don't have access to DH.
It would also mean other players including the killer, won't immediately know you have the perk on and use it to make you a target. Which is the sort of buff it's needed for a while.
I feel like that was originally the point, with David's whole package.
Yet I disagree with the OP.