I feel she warrants her own chapter. With the boy who meows a lot and her hair-like powers, I'd feel her being used as a skin would be a waste of a chapter's potential.
Alongside using her hair as a weapon, the boy could feature somehow and even her crawling could be a stealth mechanic.
I'd avoid any idea that, because she's a female japanese ghost, she could be thrown in with Sadako. Kayako is very much her own identity.
Here's what i don't get about threads like these, why would you assume it's possible for Kayako to even be a legendary skin for another licensed character like Sadako when they're two completely seperate IPs? Not to mention, It would be the equivalent of giving Michael Myers a legendary skin of a scream related ghostface just because of a few similarities despite being completely different characters from one another with completely different powers & abilities overall.
Also to answer your question, of course Kayako should be her own killer, makes no sense not to do that considering Ju-On is pretty popular over in Japan just like Ringu is, i mean they even made the Sadako Vs. Kayako movie.
I apologize because a lot of people in the dbd community assume that sadako and kayako are similar but they are different spirits with different abilities plus spirit would not be a cosmetic fit for kayako. Also kayako has a son who was drowned in a tub and I honestly think they should add the grudge in dead by daylight they could be a better version than the twins
This would be an excellent idea for a new chapter. I mentioned in another post here that another Onryo would be a welcomed chapter, owing to the fact that they're actually terrifying ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe Legendary skin for Spirit?
It could just be a legendary skin for sadako
She should get her own chapter fs. One of the best horror movie villains ever tbh.
I feel she warrants her own chapter. With the boy who meows a lot and her hair-like powers, I'd feel her being used as a skin would be a waste of a chapter's potential.
Alongside using her hair as a weapon, the boy could feature somehow and even her crawling could be a stealth mechanic.
I'd avoid any idea that, because she's a female japanese ghost, she could be thrown in with Sadako. Kayako is very much her own identity.
Here's what i don't get about threads like these, why would you assume it's possible for Kayako to even be a legendary skin for another licensed character like Sadako when they're two completely seperate IPs? Not to mention, It would be the equivalent of giving Michael Myers a legendary skin of a scream related ghostface just because of a few similarities despite being completely different characters from one another with completely different powers & abilities overall.
Also to answer your question, of course Kayako should be her own killer, makes no sense not to do that considering Ju-On is pretty popular over in Japan just like Ringu is, i mean they even made the Sadako Vs. Kayako movie.
I apologize because a lot of people in the dbd community assume that sadako and kayako are similar but they are different spirits with different abilities plus spirit would not be a cosmetic fit for kayako. Also kayako has a son who was drowned in a tub and I honestly think they should add the grudge in dead by daylight they could be a better version than the twins
This would be an excellent idea for a new chapter. I mentioned in another post here that another Onryo would be a welcomed chapter, owing to the fact that they're actually terrifying ๐
i hope chapter. she is one of my dream characters to be added to dbd.