Regional Servers
Hi there, i have to ask, how many Server Regions are there, and is it possible to switch your Region?
I am in Central Europe, and i seem to play a lot with players from eastern regions, which whom i often share no common language, and not even a common alphabet.
So i just saw someone who said he plays on a british server, and if thats true, it might just be more suitable for me, considering distance and being able to actually communicate with the match participants.
Comments
This is a link that gives you a list of servers, if you scroll down a little:
As for changing it, I admit I don't know, other than perhaps having a VPN?
There are 2 ways to change server region, none of which are through a handy little widget on the menu.
- Play using a VPN. You'll play on whatever server is closest to your VPN instead of you.
- Play in a SWF (with friends, basically) where one of them is in a different location. If you all join that player, that player's location is used to find a server.
For example on the second one, I have friends I play with sometimes in NA, one on East one on West. If they join me, we all play on either London or Frankfurt. If I join them, I play on whichever coast they're on (depending on the friend, obviously).
remember that in the uk pallets are leaning on the left, not the right.
They got that popped collar and puffer jacket roadman style
Been VPNing to the Uk servers lately. Games are much nicer there. Less 5 gen tunneling and less toxicity. At least it feels like it.
Usually i play in the central EU servers.
Might actually give NA servers a go too. Ping might be terrible though.