Tips for Adept David?
Help. No Mither sucks
Help. No Mither sucks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Key + hatch offering and don't get caught.
I haven't tried Adept David since I got it last time, long before this newest patch, but it seems like playing stealthy and evasive might be the best way forward. No Mither, for all its hefty downside, does have some nice stealth effects and that's basically all you have going for you.
WGLF is a nice ace in your pocket if the killer slugs, but otherwise it feels like you're gonna be trying to play evasive with No Mither and aim to break chase from the killer with your two Dead Hard attempts. Very safe, very away from the action, which is amusingly quite unfitting for David himself.
I mean Dead Har- oh.... yeah u right it suks