How nicely do I have to ask to get Evil Dead Rise content in DBD?
Name your price. I'll pay anything.
Name your price. I'll pay anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Price:
You can never look at, hear or touch cute cuddly animals ever again.
Probably not going to happen while they're still developing content for Evil Dead: The Game.
A price I will pay.
The price?
A jones root beer shipped at my address (trust bro trust)
1 dollar for every forum post you have
Your soul.
me onw to convince my friend to give me his forums account for me to use in this bargain
im a pyramid head main, what soul
What a shame, no Evil Dead Rise content for you then.
You're getting your root. beer I don't wanna hear this type of talk
im ngl i literally cant come up with anything with that pot staring at me
It could happen, alas I asked for the evil puppet ashy slashy, like i think 3 years ago? and it's happening so, never give up believing! lol