this thing is really "out of control"
not Nurse, Blight, Tunnler, Camper... but, fat toolboxes with BNP + wire spool and hyperfocus + stack out, med kits should be changed but the real problem is not healing but GEN RUSH!
btw im main survivor but after bhvr nerfed solo q, i plays a lot more of killer but still makes 95%+ 4ks (i have much experience 9k+ hrs why i do 4ks so much), but I'm sorry for the ppl who are the main killers, this one is definitely out of control and I hope that will come with a patch already changed in a week (toolboxes and BNP) I know that bhvr hyperfocus stackout will not switch kill (check out Merci Storm)
Comments
Consider the goal posts moved.
Apparently, healing wasn't the issue.
In return, you have more survivors playing injured and thus chases/downs should be quicker. Not that that matters anyway, since you have an almost 100% 4k rate.
they wont quit until 2 survivors automatically spawn on the hook at the start of the game.