It's the small, silly encounters with killer vs survivor that sometimes makes the match.

What's your favorite type of shenanigans to do in a match if the situations presents itself?

https://youtu.be/goyhXKma2gw


Comments

  • This is adorable !!

    I love this kind of interactions. =D

    I'll have to add a clip later of a recent game.

  • Amazing, that made me laugh so hard.

    My favorite interactions are when i do something really dumb like throw the pallet on the wrong side and instead of instantly swinging the killer just stops and we stare awkwardly at eachother

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Amazing, that made me laugh so hard.

    My favorite interactions are when i do something really dumb like throw the pallet on the wrong side and instead of instantly swinging the killer just stops and we stare awkwardly at eachother

    Had a similar moment where I faked vaulting a window, spun the killer, then tried to vault, only for both of us to block the window. We just slow looked at eachother and he nodded, I nodded in response, and he got his hit and went back to chaising me lmao

  • Remember once vaulted into the top room of dead dawg saloon in chase only to find both doorways were breakable walls. Killer vaulted in, look at both doors and nodded. Let me vault out again before resuming chase lol

  • We once all stopped playing, killer included, to stare collectively at an afk surv who'd gone to answer the door during the game. They came back very confused !

  • This is still one of my favorite interactions

    https://twitter.com/tippy2k2/status/1581483196193341442

    I've always enjoyed these silly interactions and will almost always play along

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    This is still one of my favorite interactions

    https://twitter.com/tippy2k2/status/1581483196193341442

    I've always enjoyed these silly interactions and will almost always play along

    LOL, I almost ALWAYS do this when they make it so apparent. Looking back and forth first is a must.