What if we get an Evil Dead chapter with legendary Evil Ash Knight outfit?
What if this is the first killer with customized power? Instead of summoning spirits, you summon skeletons. How groovy would that be?
What if this is the first killer with customized power? Instead of summoning spirits, you summon skeletons. How groovy would that be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would buy that ######### immediately. No question.
A customizable power is something I would love. Sometimes I wish we can just shake up the killers a bit but the add ons don’t really do much for me
Yes, please. More Evil Dead content is always good.
I don't think there will be anymore licensed Evil Dead content. Given there is already an Evil Dead asym game. I'd be nice if we could, though.
I'd instead advocate for a chapter based on Ash vs Evil Dead, with Kelly and/or Pablo as the survivor, and Ruby or Baal as the killer, with a two legendary skins for Ash that give him his looks from Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness
Except that such legendary skins wouldn't really be possible because Young Ash from Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness are their own seperate licenses, owned by different studios.
Only stuff from Ash Vs. Evil Dead are what is possible to get into the game for the current license we have.
Anything Evil Dead related that didn't originate from the Ash Vs. Evil Dead series would be implemented as it's own crossover seperate from the one we already have in the game.