Emote Ideas
Hey people,
I think a thumbs up/down emotes would be useful.
Let's say someone got hooked, and someone near it works on a generator, you can use the thumbs down and than the pointing finger as a sign of "stop working on the generator and go save the guy hooked"..
Tell me what you think. ![]()
Comments
I think that would be a good idea, i have been waiting for some more emotes.i was also thinking about maybe small little voice lines, like, "I see the killer" or "come here." i was also thinking about if they added something where you can crawl on your hands and knees.
Personally though I want the killers to get a few emotes. Maybe a point at the ground to tell hooked survivors "Stay put" or an "I'm watching you" gesture. What I really want though is a deliberate head turn emote. With this killers could witness a survivor do something stupid and just emote "Seriously"?
I love this idea. More communication for the Solo Survivor, and less punishment for not doing SWF.
Lmao
MakeKillersToBeAbleToTeabeg
This sounds like a decent idea. I'm sure that quite a few players would enjoy being able to communicate better with teammates, though voice lines might be pushing it... Still, you've got my vote of confidence!
Just no dances, memes or taunts. Never.
Well, of course not. That would completely ruin the atmosphere of the game.
What the hell, I posted this last year how even.. lol
Thanks for the upvote tho, I don't play alot of dbd anymore, just got a mail someone replied to me.
But still yeah, I think more communications between survivors would be nice.
That would really ruin the game. they won't do it. :)