Regarding the Bloodweb

I just wanted to say to whoever that worked on the changes of the Bloodwebb, I love you and sincerely hope you get a raise!! <3

Comments

  • Yeah, its a fantastic addition. Well overdue.

  • I love this part of the update, too.

  • Yeah, the dev (or devs) who got assigned the "Blood Web" task, might not have been given the most exciting or glamourous task, but your work is appreciated. Intuitive to use, being able to click one of the items on the outer edge and buy the items on the path to it, as well as the single click centre button. Well done!

  • @oporopolist said:

    Yeah, the dev (or devs) who got assigned the "Blood Web" task, might not have been given the most exciting or glamourous task, but your work is appreciated. Intuitive to use, being able to click one of the items on the outer edge and buy the items on the path to it, as well as the single click centre button. Well done!

    IKR! So nice 😍

  • I'll say, being able to spend bloodpoints so easily makes me more motivated to play !

  • Yep I actually like spending BP now and it makes the P100 grind feel better and actually worth it

  • Yeah, it’s a godsend. Great work on this BHVR!