When you hook the second to last survivor because you can't be bothered slugging for 4k...
Then you get "EZ" "EZ" "EZ" in the chat after the last guy gets the hatch.
It's astounding how fragile the DBD community is 😂
Anyone else experience this?
It's astounding how fragile the DBD community is 😂
Anyone else experience this?
Comments
I get "gg EZ" whether 1,2 or 3 escape.
If it's a 4k it's "baby killer go ######### camper you f****ing n*****"
it honestly blows my mind how that's allowed.
Well... Salt is real. And if your offended by said people saying said things, realize this. If you 4k you made them alll suffer. Therefore, you won both ingame and outside of game.
But seriously ez after a 3k is... A bit stupid.
If it was EZ why arwnt Sacrifices 1 2 and 3 with ya?
I sincerely doubt that happens often, unless you actually do camp.
The thing is. Some think that you camping when your patroling.
I.E.
Hooked next to one of the last three gens.
"Camper for coming back"
Or "camping" after all the exit gates are open and you have 1 person on the hook. Like what is the killer supposed to do, go pick some apples on the other side of the map? There's literally no reason to leave at that point and I don't blame any killer for camping once gates are open.
But it can leave a bad taste in my mouth if all of the other three are still alive. so i normally never do it. If i get stomped i should be okay with the results.
@The_Crusader I forgot to mention that those who do that are normally sore winners/losers.
Slugging is just too boring to me to try and get a 4K.
Plus the slug finds it boring too, high chance they'll just leave with DCing not having more strict rules, wasting your efforts to keep them slugged.
It's not like i accept the hatch mechanic, i endure that it's such a ######### mechanic.
I get comments like that just about every time I play the game (not every match, but every night). Either the EZ or the obscene stuff.
I actually do get called camper/tunneler when I am not even camping (this has been talked about as nauseum on this forum).
The higher the kill count the more often it occurs.
It is rare when I get a 4k and simply see a "gg" post game.
It's usually better just not say GG. I've had killers and survivors alike go ballistic on me because I've said GG end game after doing well against them.
I usually say nothing....unless I have been drinking, then I just give a 8)
Though I report the really bad ones (for all the good it does).
Slugging sucks anyways...
UNLESS doing the adept achievements ^^
same, if they're willing to put up with the long wait to die, i dont mind if they get the hatch compared to the guy who sat in a closet next to the hatch waiting for a chance to slip through.