Skull Merchant Drones

why do they go through floors? It doesn't make sense and they should absolutely not go through floors. Playing her on Midwich is just insane. You can't go anywhere. She drones every walk way and theres nothing you can do

Comments

  • @AtoTimber said:

    why do they go through floors? It doesn't make sense and they should absolutely not go through floors. Playing her on Midwich is just insane. You can't go anywhere. She drones every walk way and theres nothing you can do

    Same reason why boons work through floors.

    It's how radius mechanic work in their code and it's yet to be changed.


    Finally something fun to do with her. I need to try this.

  • @AtoTimber said:

    why do they go through floors? It doesn't make sense and they should absolutely not go through floors. Playing her on Midwich is just insane. You can't go anywhere. She drones every walk way and theres nothing you can do

    I had that same encounter today, BUT, had no effects from the drone on opposite floor. It was like I could ‘see’ it, but it did nothing.