Perk that forces survivor to save (unhook)
I think survivors need to be forced to unhook in some way, I'm not sure how this could be achieved. Does anyone have any ideas?
I think survivors need to be forced to unhook in some way, I'm not sure how this could be achieved. Does anyone have any ideas?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you mean "deliverance"?
No, that's not force, that's a choice. I mean like a killer perk that forces survivors to stop what they're doing somehow and save before next hook phase or death.
Horrible idea considering basement bubba (and quite a few other killers like this) exists
Even considering basement bubba can still be dealt with, it's still possible to save.
Here's an idea, maybe make it so the hatch only appears if each survivor saves at least once in the trial? Or something along those lines
Sure. And killer can still win if devs change gen time to 30s. You can still snowball the game before it ends. But is it realistic?