Thinking on in, new COH and Autodidact will go hand in hand pretty well

Set boon nearby, do gen, wait for someone to enter it, heal for stacks.

I know empathy exists but COH makes them come to you instead. And I know the reverse empathy perk, but no healing bonus.

Comments

  • Not sure, the faster healing will make the rng of getting stacks harder in an ironic twist. I've learned the hard way that Autodidact doesn't like healing speed

    I do agree if rng is on your favor that it will work very well

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Not sure, the faster healing will make the rng of getting stacks harder in an ironic twist. I've learned the hard way that Autodidact doesn't like healing speed

    I do agree if rng is on your favor that it will work very well

    Honestly Autodidact needs to work more on full heals rather than skill checks (with skill checks providing the bonus still, just not a token)

  • Autodidact's value is cut by the use of other heal speed boosters, so no, it does not synergise well at all with CoH.

    You can use it with Empathic Connection though, to make it easier for others to find you.

  • I think it goes with Empathic connection better, let injured people come to you.

  • With the ptb healing (that often included mangled and/or gift of pain) autodidact was really, really good (we had it paired with We'll make it and it syngerised surprisingly well; heals were just so long that you still got 2-4 stacks per heal while being on the safe side that a heal would never take too long).

    But as healing is now Autodidact is, again, on the sidelines. 2x coh + 2x we'll make it or botany is gonna be the strongest thing you can bring in terms of healing, imo. At least in reset-focused groups. In SoloQ chances are you'll still do better with a medkit and/or Inner Healing.

  • They’ll be no reason to run any other healing perks with CoH giving 8 second heals. Also, those two perks have negative synergy, Autodidact is good when heals actually take a long time.

  • Goodluck getting skillchecks in an 8 seconds heal