No winter event points
I just finished a survivor match playing solo and having offered a BPS. At the end game, during the BP count I got the message "Winter Event +0". I asked the rest of the players if they got the winter event points and one of them also replied he didn't.
I'm not sure if I should post this either in bug report section or technical difficulties, so I'll appreciate any moderator moving it to the right section. Nonetheless I'm posting it here now because this section gets more views and I'd like to know if this also happened to anyone else.
I'm posting a link with two images showing the BPs earned and the BPS as offering so you can calculate that I in fact got no winter event points: https://imgur.com/a/ymCyXgO.
Comments
This is correct.
Two days buddy.
27th. Check the link above the thread
Thought it was all in one run until the 3rd...
And this is kids why we read the patch notes
It's the same event not two