Do they need to add more hooks to The Game map, particularly underground?

I feel like there are so many times that I have 0 hooks on this map. I think it's because the map has 2 floors and the hooks don't spawn properly since they think they are too close or something.

Comments

  • This map is broken on hooks. You can have literally 2 hooks in 1 small room (not even far corners of them) - making the distance 100% break the promised minimum hook distance (I have seen hooks to be in aproximately 5m apart from each other).

    I presume your problem comes from survivor bringing boil over so you overlooked a hook that was close to you, or alternatively you got like extremely bad RNG

  • @Gandor said:

    This map is broken on hooks. You can have literally 2 hooks in 1 small room (not even far corners of them) - making the distance 100% break the promised minimum hook distance (I have seen hooks to be in aproximately 5m apart from each other).

    I presume your problem comes from survivor bringing boil over so you overlooked a hook that was close to you, or alternatively you got like extremely bad RNG

    Hook spawning sometimes looks like it’s based on true distance between hooks, instead of travel distance between hooks.

    Meaning there might be 0 hooks within “carrying a survivor” range, but there might be a hook in the room directly above the killer and DBD doesn’t care that it would take 30 seconds to travel up a floor and into that room.

  • Agree. Hook sporn system is useless some map. The game, midwitch,hadonfield etc... When buildings and floors are involved, it seems that the distance that you actually have to move and the straight line distance are separated.