Can we get perks & killer usage/win stats before the next patch?

So we will be able to compare with the after-patch in a few months.

(Also, I'm really curious to see how the Nurse fares. I expect it to be more difficult for beginner/casual Nurses so ...)

Comments

  • I'd also like to see

  • I want to start seeing some other data we never got to see. Like average time survivors are downed, how often are killers and survivors DC’ing and against what killer.

  • + 1 on this. I'd also like to see an updated chart of perk distribution compared to mmr as well.

    Edit: also, same type of chart I mentioned above would be cool for kill rates per mmr per killer too.

  • Stats are always interesting.

    I would like to see that too. But they are very cautious on what they show in public.