Killer Tier List
I wanna know everyone's tier list for Killers, here's mine!
(I've marked who I main just so everyone knows)
S+ Nurse (Main)
S Hillbilly, Huntress (Main), Spirit (Main)
A+ Hag
B Doctor, Clown,Pig (Main), Wraith, Legion
B- Pig (Main), Myers, Trapper
C Freddy, Leatherface
Notes:
I put Pig in B and B- because she is kinda in the middle. She can be effective but Ambush and RBTs need serious buffs.
I also don't think Legion is bad as everyone says they are. Yes they take too long downing people, but I've been able to get 3-4 kills with them. I personally think the timer should deplete on 3 hits instead of 4 and the duration of Feral Frenzy should last longer.
Let me know what you think!
Comments
Ok to be honest I think Huntress should be in Hags spot and Hag should be in Huntresses spot. I don't think Leatherface is weaker then Freddy but apart from that it's a good tier list.
I agree with you. lol
Oh also, OP, I think you put the Doctor way to high on this list. Definitely not better than the Clown at the very least.