Spawning with Survivors as killer

This has consistently happened to me when I play killer for the past few days. I've not played a lot in a few months but noticing now. I consistently spawn with 1 survivor

For instance my previous match I spawn with a Nea on the opposite side of a Rock with me.

Another match a Meg was just on the opposite side of a hay stack. I saw her as I spawned it

A Dwight in a separate match spawned at a gen behind me at a gym. All I did was turn around and never moved by chase music started

Comments

  • I am having similar experience. Seems like often i turn the corner as killer and i can see a survivor in the distance

  • I've started where I can hear the killer's terror radius or can see the killer way too many times to count. It's never a good match when that happens.

  • Lucky.


    When I play Killer my Lethal perk tells me all four Survivors are somewhere out past Instabul (not Constantinople) and nowhere near me at all.


    Why'd they change it?


    I can't say.


    People just liked it better that way.

  • @feffrey said:

    This has consistently happened to me when I play killer for the past few days. I've not played a lot in a few months but noticing now. I consistently spawn with 1 survivor

    For instance my previous match I spawn with a Nea on the opposite side of a Rock with me.

    Another match a Meg was just on the opposite side of a hay stack. I saw her as I spawned it

    A Dwight in a separate match spawned at a gen behind me at a gym. All I did was turn around and never moved by chase music started

    Let’s be honest about spawns. There are 2 options. They spawn close to you or they spawn far away from you.

    even if you just blindly sprinted to the furthest generator you have a 50% chance of running into a survivor


    edit

    this is why i think that killer should spawn either in basement, main building, or killer shack. Always.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I am having similar experience. Seems like often i turn the corner as killer and i can see a survivor in the distance

    To be fair that is in part due to maps now being 4x4 meters big, flat and with a single building.

    If it's not an indoors map, I just have to find either the center or a high place and you usually see either 100% or 50% of the map depending on what building the map has and where is located. It's not that difficult to either find a survivor or some scratch marks.

  • I spawned not long ago right next to a pinky finger Clown. The camera hadn't even finished turning at the start of the match when I was hit in the head with a bottle. And he took full advantage of that bit of luck, and stuck to my a** for the rest of the game. I was playing on Switch at the time and it's one of the reasons I decided to fully switch to PS5. I feel the Switch loads me in later than others so they're already moving while I'm still waiting.

  • 1 in 20 games i spawn in the killers terror radius

  • @feffrey said:

    This has consistently happened to me when I play killer for the past few days. I've not played a lot in a few months but noticing now. I consistently spawn with 1 survivor

    For instance my previous match I spawn with a Nea on the opposite side of a Rock with me.

    Another match a Meg was just on the opposite side of a hay stack. I saw her as I spawned it

    A Dwight in a separate match spawned at a gen behind me at a gym. All I did was turn around and never moved by chase music started

    My life as survivor

    Popping next to the killer

    But when I play Killer, I have to get the other side of the map for finding all the survivor, each times

  • Had a few games lately in which I've barely started moving and I can see a survivor running in the distance. Feel slightly bad for them .... slightly 😏

  • So it just isn't me I see so now killers are guaranteed 1 free kill

  • wdym, my favorite part of the game is spawning inside the killers terror it is cuz he's 5 ft away