DBD Fashion show
Lets have a break from the PTB discussion and talk about something much more important that being Fashion!
Show off your main cosmetic combos for your mains in the comments, Here's mine
Lets have a break from the PTB discussion and talk about something much more important that being Fashion!
Show off your main cosmetic combos for your mains in the comments, Here's mine
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These are all the outfits that Ive done so far that I just really enjoy. I was planning on getting a new outfit for Billy but Im going to hold off since the PTB got announced and Id rather play the changes on live servers before I continue anything with him. Ill probably still play them from time to time, I just wont main them anymore. But I digress.
Just here to say that though you might not see her, P3 Blendette is, indeed, here.
Love the second Nea outfit!
Alright... alright... but check these out
My current top 5 for each side :)
Where did you get Nea's head cosmetic? The hair..i've never seen this!
I main Quentin :(
My cuties
Nice p100's!
Legion fit looks great! Also nice job getting P100 on him
Heres mine. Megladon and Spirit girl are my main characters, but rest are something i play fairly often. I am leveling Ada right now but im not putting her here since she has 2 outfits.