How is this allowed to happen
I bet he wont get banned. I reported him ingame, but do I need video evidence of him typing this?
Tagged:
Mod
I bet he wont get banned. I reported him ingame, but do I need video evidence of him typing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, as long as you report in game it will record the chat that has been said, no further action should be needed.
When I was little my mother used to beat me with a wooden spoon.
Until one day she hit my ass so hard the spoon broke. Then she just used her fist, and was extra mad I broke her spoon.
True story bro.
He's getting a week ban, definitely
Obviously kidding.
My mom always used a snorkel to beat me and my brother.
That said...I can't believe people still talk like this...yet they do. Honestly, I feel bad for them. What must their life be like where they learn this?
This guy needs a permaban
As long as you've reported in game it will be dealt with - we don't need video evidence for chat offences.
@M2Fream The ban will hit hard and possibly around Christmas as a literal coal in the stocking present and ignore those that say it never gets punished.
Since there's two types that do that, the trolls that want to start flame wars and the toxic trolls that don't want you to report them because they know they'll get banned.