These Survivor Nerfs have gone too far!
First 24 seconds heals and now this??? Your solution to solve gen rushing is by making us have to do all 7??? Killer sided devs smh
First 24 seconds heals and now this??? Your solution to solve gen rushing is by making us have to do all 7??? Killer sided devs smh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So ... is this art?
Nah, a hacking Nea was in my lobby, she gave us pretty hats :)
^
Oh dang ... makes sense ^^
I… erm..
at least it’s something actually funny/creative instead of the hackers I experience that claim they just want to meme around while holding me hostage or killing me on the spot?
Oh yeah, I recorded it all on video. She was really funny, much better than those who hack to win. She hacked until all of our games crashed. Never seen anything like it before, just thought it was funny that we had to do 7 gens
Man I suck at quoting people I'm replying to
Now this is what I call balanced 😍. But maybe 10 more gens should suffice