So Trapper can have invisible traps
On maps like Badham if he places a trap in the killer shack doorway it just disappears into the ground but technically is active meaning a survivor can run into that door not see a trap at all and still get trapped. Basically on certain maps he can place traps in areas that cause them to go into the floor making them invisible.
I know there will be "you need to be aware of the ground" I do but how am I supposed to see where the trap is if it's basically in the ground invisible unless I'm running old small game then it's basically impossible.
Comments
I think its still visible, even if its hard to see.
Also, your complaining abour trapper, even if he is a little broken it won't give him the game or anything. There are thousands of other issues that BHVR needs to fix as well.
It should still be addressed if it's unintended.
This is something he could do years ago on most shacks and doorways. I remember an Otz video where he showed that placing a trap in the middle of shack made it invisible because of the debris there.
Guess a bug brought it back.
Being a Trapper main let me remember every possible places that used to hide his trap:
They removed all of those, so Im sure its unintended and will be fixed in live.
Don't forget staircases!
And the original Blood Lodge building used to have a massive bump outside the window that caused traps to sink underground.
Yeah, love that mid staircase traps.