Ski Resort map kind of sucks

Everything has this bright grey filter. Scratch Marks are very hard to see where you even can see them. There is tons of tall grass blocking them. There are enough unmindgamable pallets around every corner to shame a farm map.

It's like Grim Pantry all over again.

Comments

  • This map is still unavailable on PS4, from the footage I've seen it was too bright imo.

  • The design of the map is beautiful! But even I would agree that this is another map that favors Survivors, but that’s fine to be fair. Killers can use The Game to their advantage, Survivors can use the Ski Resort. I think as of right now though, they’re fixing it, but if it doesn’t really see any changes, it’ll just be another map everyone will have to get use to and try to figure out how to make it work in their favor.
  • I've been wondering why scratch marks are so ridiculously difficult to see on that map. Logic would suggest red on while would be highly visible, but it's ridiculously difficult to follow survivors on the map that shows up all the damn time.

  • I really enjoy the map

  • @HatCreature said:
    This map is still unavailable on PS4, from the footage I've seen it was too bright imo.

    Its available on PS4. I played on it several times tonight.

  • Scratch marks are harder to see outside however! This is the only map where you can actually track foot prints. Use those eyes.

    I love this map btw <3
  • The balance issues surrounding the map aren’t too concerning to me at the moment.

    Personally I’d rather it removed once more, because while it doesn’t crash the game anymore, it still has atrocious frame rate issues no matter the Killer.
  • There's some stupid snow around the shack which bodyblocked me TWICE which lead to a Billy who I was looping so well getting me.

  • @Oblitiry said:
    Scratch marks are harder to see outside however! This is the only map where you can actually track foot prints. Use those eyes.

    I love this map btw <3

    Wait u can track footprints?

  • You all should just be happy that they are releasing new content at all and actually listening to the ideas from the fan base to create it. They don’t have to give us dedicated servers, fix anything, or give new content  and about all of you would still play the damn game anyway regardless of what you might try to say on here behind your screen 

      @not_Queen I apologize for their ungrateful comments, me and plenty of others love the new map and the fact that you guys are working hard to improve everything, release content , and make dedicated servers. Not many companies care about their base the way you do and I appreciate it!
  • @EntityDispleased said:
    That snow sucks major balls because you're so used to looping the shack that any slight changes to it messes up the muscle memory.

    Gonna have to use your eyeballs now.

  • https://clips.twitch.tv/GrotesqueCarelessCrabsChocolateRain

    This glitch was discovered and reported during the ptb, what the point of having a ptb if you don't fix the reported bug?

  • You all should just be happy that they are releasing new content at all and actually listening to the ideas from the fan base to create it. They don’t have to give us dedicated servers, fix anything, or give new content  and about all of you would still play the damn game anyway regardless of what you might try to say on here behind your screen 

      @not_Queen I apologize for their ungrateful comments, me and plenty of others love the new map and the fact that you guys are working hard to improve everything, release content , and make dedicated servers. Not many companies care about their base the way you do and I appreciate it!
    Quit being the adoring brown-noser. I know full well what the devs are doing and I absolutely love the way the map looks. However, the fact of the matter is that gameplay balance on maps can not be ignored.
  • You all should just be happy that they are releasing new content at all and actually listening to the ideas from the fan base to create it. They don’t have to give us dedicated servers, fix anything, or give new content  and about all of you would still play the damn game anyway regardless of what you might try to say on here behind your screen 

      @not_Queen I apologize for their ungrateful comments, me and plenty of others love the new map and the fact that you guys are working hard to improve everything, release content , and make dedicated servers. Not many companies care about their base the way you do and I appreciate it!
    Quit being the adoring brown-noser. I know full well what the devs are doing and I absolutely love the way the map looks. However, the fact of the matter is that gameplay balance on maps can not be ignored.
    The map is fine , I guess you have a problem because you don’t have the skill. What you put in the OP says enough about that, just because I’m grateful doesn’t make me a brown noser I just realize they get ######### on enough as it is and people like you sit back and don’t give a ######### and call anyone who appreciates it or finds everything acceptable a “brown noser” anyway I’m done with this convo , carry on with your crying about how the game doesn’t do what you want it to 
  • @OrionsFury4789 said:
    You all should just be happy that they are releasing new content at all and actually listening to the ideas from the fan base to create it. They don’t have to give us dedicated servers, fix anything, or give new content  and about all of you would still play the damn game anyway regardless of what you might try to say on here behind your screen 

      @not_Queen I apologize for their ungrateful comments, me and plenty of others love the new map and the fact that you guys are working hard to improve everything, release content , and make dedicated servers. Not many companies care about their base the way you do and I appreciate it!

    Ha ha haaaaaa!
    No new content=the game dies lol
    Easy logic.

  • The main building can be a bit of a PITA for some killers but overrall it's probably better than Yamoaka or the coldwind maps.