Lithe buff
Like balanced landing reduce fall stun, what if lithe increased survivors vault speed by 5 or 10%?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah do it for all times. Also how would it hurt 110% movement speed killers? They lunge at the same speed and distance as normal killers.
But it's just 10% faster it's not that much of a speed increase. You probably wouldn't notice the difference.
I don't think 10% increase would really affect The Huntress that much, if at all. Maybe it might affect Leatherface, but you are already basically screwed if they were vaulting while using your chainsaw so I don't see how this would make a difference.
I agree that it shouldn't affect slow vaulting. I don't use Leatherface a lot but I do face him a fair amount and I 100% know what you mean, but Leatherface needs help in multiple areas so I don't think this would make him any worse. You know, since he's already not good.
I would 100% run it if it did. 2% isn't much but I love moving faster.
You sir, are a genius.
i love this