What I wish for Christmas
As soon as I have "Pyramid Head" from Silent Hill and "Nemesis" from Resident Evil in this game, I'd prefer this game over Real Life. Sad but worth it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah what'd their powers be?
I wish to have a boyfriend
Would be hilarious if for April 1st they made a head without glasses but when you went in game your vision would actually be blurred.
This
Not gonna happen though
Y'all are depressing lol
I have the worst luck in this game.
who cares about new killers - i just want a cute christmas hat for my lovely nurse
At least I did something good today