Is subprogram in DBD valid or is it bannable?

Hi there, recently I am curious about a few questions that we were discusssing. So I am glad to hear your opinions.
Recently, there is a streamer that use "Third party program" such as "aim point" when playing Huntress. This streamer said that not only him but also others use this kind of aiming programs, which he said this is not some hacking stuff.
I main Huntress, but I've never ever use aim point or other subprograms, is this aim point program valid or is this bannable?
I wanna report this player



(01:40:54 start- 01:41:15End)

Comments

  • Its really sad when you need to use a program to do something that the game itself should already do.

    But Im not sure, but probably yes, its bannable.
  • bloxe said:
    Its really sad when you need to use a program to do something that the game itself should already do.

    But Im not sure, but probably yes, its bannable.
    As someone who played the first Killing Floor a lot, i say crosshairs shouldn't exist anyway.
  • @DBDHUNK said:
    Hi there, recently I am curious about a few questions that we were discusssing. So I am glad to hear your opinions.
    Recently, there is a streamer that use "Third party program" such as "aim point" when playing Huntress. This streamer said that not only him but also others use this kind of aiming programs, which he said this is not some hacking stuff.
    I main Huntress, but I've never ever use aim point or other subprograms, is this aim point program valid or is this bannable?
    I wanna report this player



    (01:40:54 start- 01:41:15End)

    Certain overlay programms are already whitelisted by EAC, so yes thats totally ok to do.

    I dont speak chinese, so I cant really tell, but from the footage I assume you are only talking about the crosshair on the screen.

  • @bloxe said:
    Its really sad when you need to use a program to do something that the game itself should already do.

    But Im not sure, but probably yes, its bannable.

    Actually its allowed