Is it possible to revert the self care nerf

With the new healing changes self care will take about 60 second to heal yourself 30%of 24s will take forever can self-care be 50% again

Comments

  • It's very clear from the changes BHVR intends for players to play at least half the match injured so I doubt they'll buff self-care.

  • @Xendritch said:

    It's very clear from the changes BHVR intends for players to play at least half the match injured so I doubt they'll buff self-care.

    Better off just running adrenaline and resilience and just never leave gens.

  • @Xendritch said:

    It's very clear from the changes BHVR intends for players to play at least half the match injured so I doubt they'll buff self-care.

    I mean fair but a 60s heal compared to a 48s heal sounds so much better

  • This is a good point. It got nerfed when healing was too strong overall, so now that healing's weaker overall, it make sense to change it back.

  • Right now, nothing is set in stone - this is all going to a PTB to be tested prior to being finalised. So yes, changes can still be made.

  • @Mandy said:

    Right now, nothing is set in stone - this is all going to a PTB to be tested prior to being finalised. So yes, changes can still be made.

    Nice I hope it gets reverted just glad it got some attention

  • @Mandy said:

    Right now, nothing is set in stone - this is all going to a PTB to be tested prior to being finalised. So yes, changes can still be made.

    I disliked the Healing Meta like the next player but I had my Vommy Mommy for that but I think reverting self care is a safe choice

  • Are we entering the era of Autodidact? I think they went a little overboard with the healing changes. Hopefully they will reconsider a few things.

  • @Mandy said:

    Right now, nothing is set in stone - this is all going to a PTB to be tested prior to being finalised. So yes, changes can still be made.

    Can we revert Pop, or make Call of Brine and Overcharge 150 too?

  • @Mandy said:

    Right now, nothing is set in stone - this is all going to a PTB to be tested prior to being finalised. So yes, changes can still be made.

    So this potentially means we could still have the lightburn mechanic? It may be a product of its time but you'd be a liar for saying it wasn't fun to play around and play on.