Inner Healing

14 seconds of cleansing a totem, away from the killer and potential danger

8 seconds to safely heal yourself in a locker, unseen, unable to have your aura read, and uninterruptible

That is 22 seconds, 2 less than being healed under the new conditions. 8 seconds less than healing while afflicted by Mangled.

You dont need Self-Care. You really don't. Please stop taking it, for the love of Entity! No ones taking CoH anymore anyways...

Comments

  • You still need time to find the totem and locker tho

  • Next new survivor perk: Rebuild broken Totems

  • I think the only issue with Inner Healing is the fact that it's effectiveness is reduced when more people bring it. Remember, there are only 5 Dull/Hex Totems, only 5 total heals, 4 people can split it, but it often just doesnt work out well.

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    Next new survivor perk: Rebuild broken Totems

    ngl, I always laugh like some little gremlin whewn a killer brings penti and I realise I'm not the only one with Inner Healing.

    But realistically you shouldn't need more than two or three heals per match.