Thanks for all the fish
Mid chapter update...
When it comes live - those killer buffs will be insane. Another 6.1 patch. I see no reason to continue with this game.
I will not respond to everyone else saying how good the update is. The game felt already too much. 60% kr target. Now it will even more skyrocket. No thanks. I have enough frustration already. I just felt the need to give feedback, because I cared about the game
Comments
What killer-buffs will be "insane". Explain it. The nerfed Pain Resonance? The nerfed Call of Brine? Some more seconds of Blindness-Status-Effect?
What exactly is so "insane"?
I don't feel like arguing. But I see you read it whole. You know why. I don't need to explain. Even 6.1 had some survivor buffs and killer nerfs
theres no buffs to killer in general this update. killer lost half their meta, survivors lost half of theirs, certain killers had a few small changes but nothing gamechanging in their favor.very balanced update
This update is amazing and really put this game in the right direction.
DH and COH wont be as oppressive, its great.