RE4 is out! Can we expect new Leon cosmetics to celebrate it?
I really hope we get some love for my boy Leon! He has some nice outfits on RE4 and I hope it will come today to celebrate it (hopefully his Sherrif outfit comes too) π
I really hope we get some love for my boy Leon! He has some nice outfits on RE4 and I hope it will come today to celebrate it (hopefully his Sherrif outfit comes too) π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second that.
Pretty pwease
Is it out? I canβt check unfortunately π
I hope so! RE seems very friendly when it comes to collaborations, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some RE4R content in DBD soon enough.
As long as it's not another full chapter of resident evil, I'm cool with it. Would be cool to get some more Leon skins tbh
No new cosmetics today.. hopefully they will come this week π€
I don't think bhvr are just gonna release new RE cosmetics just because a new RE game releases.
A dev/mod here couldnt say unless if they get permission. We'll just have to see
Aaahhh I really hope so, but my wallet probably doesn't π
I made a suggestion thread in the other forum for Ashley and Luis skins. I'd like it if they gave Ada her RE4make outfit as well, it's pretty nice. I'm hearing and seeing nothing but great things about the remake so no reason not to capitalize on it.
Salazar skin for Victor pls
I would say possibly not as Leon technically has an RE4 outfit but still that doesn't mean it wouldn't happen I think it's more they would need to figure out which survivor would match the outfit well or something.
If not Leon, then give it to Jonah, he's a federal agent too. Don't know why they gave Felix the RE5 outfit, it looks goofy on him.