Knight Addons: Map of the Realm / Call To Arms

Since buffs, I have always played with these Add-ons. But yesterday I decided to change to try different things.

Playing without these add-ons makes me feel much more clumsy and ineffective when using my power.

Does anyone else think that the knight goes down two tiers at once without those Add-ons?

Comments

  • 100% map of the realm.

    I can survive without call to arms but is very very good.

    Hope someday bhvr give knight base map and polish a little summoning close to walls/stuff.

  • They're both required. Most his other addons are so terrible you wouldn't care for them anyway though. He does honestly need an addon rework and those addons basekit.

  • I never use map of the realm. That being said, I absolutely refuse to play Knight without Call to Arms and Dried Horsemeat.

  • @Blueberry said:

    They're both required. Most his other addons are so terrible you wouldn't care for them anyway though. He does honestly need an addon rework and those addons basekit.

    incoming casual bad survivors that complain that knight too oppressive. needs nerfs /s

  • I wish Call to Arms was partially basekit. I think that it's increased drawing speed should be basekit, and the add-on reworked to extend the length but lower the speed to what is currently the base. Then it becomes a trade-off of range vs. speed: draw a short path quickly or a long path slowly.