Where are the new forum avatars?
Mandy said something that she's adding them in to the forums? How long ago was that, a few months ago?
Where are the new forum avatars that was promised?
Tagged:
Mod
Mandy said something that she's adding them in to the forums? How long ago was that, a few months ago?
Where are the new forum avatars that was promised?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, Mandy please.
I really want a Dredge Icon.
Sheva, please :)
I feel like at this rate we'll be lucky if we get them before anni.
I'm not sure they would of added this in months earlier but what's the hold up?
We are a small, but mighty, team! We appreciate your patience while we work on getting the forum avatar updates. I'm excited, too!
I really want to have an Artist avatar, I’d like to flip back and forth between Spirit and her because those have been my two favorite killers for a long time.
While I am excited for the people who wish to have new Forum avatars, I found perfection and shall be sticking to it.
Go Steve :)