How many seconds does Vigil take off at tier three
I'll keep it simple and say I'm running Lithe at tier three the exhaustion lasts about 40 seconds but Vigil takes 30% off...how many seconds is that?
I'll keep it simple and say I'm running Lithe at tier three the exhaustion lasts about 40 seconds but Vigil takes 30% off...how many seconds is that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
40 x .7 = 28 seconds.
Surely, it can't take longer to do the math than it does to make a thread about it and wait for a response?
Tbf DbD has always has some wonky math.
@topic my math says a bit over 9 seconds.
no it is 30.77. you have to pay attention to the wording.
The perk does not say reduce recovery time by 30%. It increases recovery time by 30%. The math is not 30*0.3 = 12; 40-12 = 28. It is 40/1.3. 40/1.3 = 30.77.
Simple answer 9.23 seconds, instead of 40, it's 30.77.
If you want to complicate, beware that the vigil effect stacks with other survivor's vigil.
Fair enough
10 percent of 40 is 4 seconds, 20 percent is 8 seconds, and 30 percent is 12 seconds