Yellow Glyphs?

Are they bugged right now? What the hell is going on?


Whent hey first got released I failed 3 in a row and then ever since then never failed a single one. I also VERY rarely ever fail Merciless Storm....is this somehow connected? MS is killswitched?

Just activated this challenge in tier 4 of the current rift. 3 straight matches I fail it INSTANTLY after landing the first skillcheck. In this last match I found a 2nd yellow glyph I didn't even know that could happen if you already failed it. THe same thing happened.

Something is up.

Comments

  • This forum seems dead after the horrible interface change.

  • They're bugged. Merciless Storm is also killswitched right now.

  • Good question, I normally don't find it hard to do, but failed 3 times earlier 😔

  • @Caiman said:

    They're bugged. Merciless Storm is also killswitched right now.

    Are t hey really? Just played 6 GD matches and failed to get a SINGLE ONE DONE.


    Only ONE TIME was I able to get success on 2 hits in a row. ithought I was losing my mind like why cant I do this.

  • I think they’re bugged at the moment. I hit most my skill checks and even when I land them correct it still fails every time.

  • I was so pissed with myself yesterday, I didn't knew they're bugged.

    I got only 1 and missed like 15 times.

  • Omg, and i thought that i was getting insane. Failing them left n right. It took me over 10 matches to reach 3... often failing several in the same match.

  • Same problem here.

    I rarely fail skillchecks and I failed 3 yellow glyph

  • Yeah they're bugged rn, you can still get them but good luck getting them without wanting to pull your hair out

  • Weird, I did them all 1st try with no problems whatsoever.

  • They're definitely bugged. My friend and I were trying to do them and it kept saying we failed the skill check when we didn't.

  • Did this get fixed in the new patvch?

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Did this get fixed in the new patvch?

    Just started this challenge. I'll get back to you when I find one

    Update: Just had a match where I encountered three of them, each failed immediately on the first skill check despite me hitting them, so sadly yes, they are still bugged.

  • @Viciusaurus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3377762#Comment_3377762

    Just started this challenge. I'll get back to you when I find one

    Update: Just had a match where I encountered three of them, each failed immediately on the first skill check despite me hitting them, so sadly yes, they are still bugged.

    Thank you.


    wth I wonder how it could be hard enough to figure it out to where this bug ha survived at least one patch?

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Are they bugged right now? What the hell is going on?

    Whent hey first got released I failed 3 in a row and then ever since then never failed a single one. I also VERY rarely ever fail Merciless Storm....is this somehow connected? MS is killswitched?

    Just activated this challenge in tier 4 of the current rift. 3 straight matches I fail it INSTANTLY after landing the first skillcheck. In this last match I found a 2nd yellow glyph I didn't even know that could happen if you already failed it. THe same thing happened.

    Something is up.

    It looks like what is happening from one i did earlier today was that the skill check is super delayed. Like, i press spacebar, and it keeps going for a solid 10-15% of the circle before it registers, but in the same game, the skillchecks on say, generators, didn't have this problem.

  • Dude, the rift is now OVER and I finished all other challenges and worked my way back around to these and theyr'e STILL bugged?