I hate yellow glyphs

Oh god I hate yellow glyphs so much, it was fun when they added them but holy heck they are so miserable right now, maybe it's just skill issue but I can't complete them, it feels like I am hitting skillchecks but apparently not ( they feel weird, maybe bugged?) so now I have to run around map and find them again to most likely fail it again, which is ruining game for my teammates, it's already 2 hours passed and I am only at 1 out of 4

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure they are actually bugged right now, so it's not your fault. I struggle with them too and it felt bizarre because I've handled Merciless Storm before (which is also bugged and disabled right now) but the yellow glyphs were somehow stumping me.

  • They're definitely bugged as they have a little delay to them. It seems like you have to hit them a little earlier then normal but sometimes that doesn't seem to work either.

    I'm holding off on it until they fix it which hopefully will be next patch.

  • @Caiman said:

    I'm pretty sure they are actually bugged right now, so it's not your fault. I struggle with them too and it felt bizarre because I've handled Merciless Storm before (which is also bugged and disabled right now) but the yellow glyphs were somehow stumping me.

    Thank you for confirming my concern about it, I was going crazy about it, never had a problem with skillchecks but somehow I need around 15 tries to close glyph

  • Yeah, they're broken. I guess the team thought they were fixed (?) but it's a bummer that there's a bottleneck in the new tome for yellow glyphs when they're not working.

  • It indeed is a skill issue.

  • Been having the same issue. Even when I can see that I hit the skill check in the window, it's still failing often. I managed to get 2 of 4 before rage quitting that challenge.

  • Even when they work properly I can't get the goddamn things done on Switch, which means I can't tell when they're broken, either. Merciless Storm exists, I wish the devs would replace all the Yellow Glyph challenges with Red or Blue Glyphs and be done with it. Not being able to complete challenges can be a real problem on the Tomes.

  • I felt same way I got it done though but last few matches I completely throwed trying to find it and it was bugged many times.

  • yeah they are bugged and you do not always get credit. I managed to get 6 glyphs but only 2 counted. had the notification and all.