killer builds
anybody can add a killer build and rate it out of 10
anybody can add a killer build and rate it out of 10
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Want to win every game?
Skull Merchant:
Overcharge, Call of Brine, Eruption and Brutal Strength.
Bring The Game map offering.
Hold an infinite 3-gen until Survivors get bored and give up, thereby winning every game!
I like totem builds on Pinhead:
Ruin/Haunted/Devour/Pentimento
It tends to be pretty crazy if you're good at tracking the box.
This is usually the build I run on Billy
Blight - pain res, DMS, BBQ, shadowborn
Wesker - pain res, brutal strength, CoB, agitation
Nurse - CoB, nowhere to hide, pain res, lethal
Clown - Cob, nowhere to hide, STBFL, brutal strength
Oni - brutal strength, pain res, monitor and abuse, infectious
spirit - STBFL, pain res, brutal, CoB or stridor
Here’s a couple that I use regularly
Pig: Call Of Brine, Eruption, Corrupt and Whispers
I would rate this a 4/10 if I'm being honest
My sweaty demo build if I feel like ruining a game for survs?
Offering: mori token or rotton oak.
Add ons: red moss, leprose lichen
Standard Perks. Pain res, DMS, corrupt intervention.
Floating perk, iron maiden if I wanna stop them hiding in lockers, sloppy butcher or lightborn if I see lots of medkits/beamers in the lobby.
I'm amazed more people dont conplain about demo's iri add ons if I'm honest. They are straight broken. You basically always know where survs are at all times and can sneak up on gens for grabs super easily. Corrupt gives you time to set up a portal network and start bouncing around the map bushing survs.
Pain res dms is insane slowdown. And dms catches a lot of people who jump off gens when they hear you portal. And iron maiden is a delicious catch 22, good players, or anyone running distortion will realise you're constantly aura reading, and hide in lockers, only to reveal themselves and risk insta downs. I've never had a loss on this build. Distortion also can't nullify this build as you burn through the tokens so rapidly.
I don't run this very often though it's kind of a lazy build 😅